Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ebay Profit Junkie

Ebay saved me when I was unemployed!!!

Yes it sure did! As a matter of fact, Ebaying became a fulltime job for me at one time! I sold everything and anything I could find. Old clothes, dirty underwear (hehe just kidding)... you name it... people bought it! It's amazing what you could sell on ebay if you just took the time to make the auction pages look "PRETTY"

Pages MUST look nice. I did a test with two of the same products and created two separate auctions for them. One auction page was very nicely done and one was just thrown together and looked BLAH. The nice looking auction piece sold for $30.00 more than other one and they were both the same product!!!

A GOOD description is KEY in all of this as well. A nice long description with good keywords will come up in people's searches more than the one with a few words and no picture. Pictures attract people. YOU NEED to have good shots of your product even if it's a piece of doo doo. I have sold everything from old panties to old high school books on ebay. Most people would not have the patience to put anything up on ebay and think it's a huge hassle. Well better for me because instead of them tossing it, I get to take and sell it to make the profit! YAY ^_^

I have different ways of selling on ebay. Sometimes I rather put my product at a really high price with an OBO in the description and I'll take the highest offers. Sometimes I rather wait for the entire auction to end. For instance, like tech / computer / geek gadgets, I get better results when I leave the auction to end on it's own. For items like bulk old clothes or something like that, I will take the highest offer and end early if it sounds decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment